Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Aimee and I are TV Stars


Aimee and I were recently on National TV. It was Aimee's acting debut and she was just great and she looked even greater. She played a CSI type Detective, on Court TV's Psychic Detective. The name of the episode was Little Boy Lost.

I played a cop surveying the scene for evidence. If there was an Emmy Award for "Police Officer Handling Flashlight" I am a lock. Watching myself on TV in a pensive, athoritative way, was refreshing. I looked really police-like. If I encounter any riff-raff around town, I think this skill will come into good use. I'm thinking of carrying..a flashlight. If a ruffian menaces me, all I have to do is pull out the flashlight( even if it's daytime), make it look like I am searching for evidence, and I am sure the evil-doer will cower in fright .

The other night I held up a flashlight in the bathroom mirror and proceeded to drop it because I was so alarmed by my own reflection that I thought I was looking at a real police officer and proceeded to raise my hands up, causing flashlight droppage. I'm just that good.

I too, looked just great on TV. I just have that certain "I don't know what." Some people just "have it." So, if my fake Police Officer career doesn't pan out, I can always be a professional TV appearer.

Aimee will appear again soon on Court TV's Psychic Detective. This time she'll be a
hairdresser.

No comments: