Friday, February 08, 2008

Neat Youtube Video for Obama

After the Democratic primaries in New Hampshire, Barak Obama gave a speech. A guy named "Will I Am" from a musical group called "The Black Eyed Peas" became inspired.

So much so, that he made the speech into song and had himself and other famous people sing along at the same moment with the same lines as Barak. I (Matt) found it a bit inspiring and at the least interesting. Plus, it has Scarlett Johansen, who is a {censored censored}. I was a bit embarrassed watching some of the histrionics but like the idea overall. Does it change my mind on anything? Not necessarily. I have to learn more about him. He does seem quite presidential though.



Now, someone needs to make a video for Hillary and McCain.

McCain's video could be set to the music of GI Joe, a Real American Hero.



Hillary's, to the Golden Girls:



Bill Clinton?



George Bush (My Favorite vid......on this post)



Okay, I'll stop. One last one for Dick Cheney, because deep down inside, he's gotta have a heart.




No comments: