Monday, April 07, 2008

Good Things

I've been arguing with Aimee on how to share good news. Neither of us is the type of person who likes to share something good unless it is with someone who we feel will sincerely appreciate it. We don't want to be that person who rambles on while not noticing the news recipient's eyes to glaze over. It happens. You know what I mean.

So anyway, Aimee is preggers. Knocked up. With child. As far as our ongoing argument, I told Aimee that if we don't announce it soon, the kid's gonna be taking his/her driving test before anyone learns she's pregnant. So, there you have it. More to come.

On a light note, I've been bothering Aimee recently, by yelling out "Wwwwwizard!" as seen in the TV commercial below. She always tells me to stop, but at least I enjoy it. I think our dogs enjoy it too.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

WIZARD!! Congratulations! I want to say this in person, very soon!!

You know the Stitelys are pregnant, too? Maybe your kids will hook up in 15 years. Sweet! Especially if they are both girls...double sweet.

Holy crap. Scott is rubbing off on me.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to teaching my nephew many things about life.

Matt and Aimee said...

We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. My creepy brother mentioned 'nephew' above. -Matt.