Thursday, May 29, 2008

Leon Harris Rogers

So, Aimee and I have been going back and forth with names for our little girl, coming soon. She'll say something like "What about XXXXX?" I'll say no, that reminds me of Tim Conway.

I'll say "What about XXXX?" She will respond that no, that name reminds her of the Borden Dairy Products Cow.

So tonight, during a TV News break (middle of "Lost"), she looks at the Anchor for WJLA DC Channel Seven, and says "What about Leon Harris?" (Leon is an Excellent News Anchor) Keep in mind, this is a girl we are talking about. I say "Leon Harris Rogers?" That sounds great.

So, until we come up with a real name, we'll say her name will be "Leon Harris Rogers."

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Ah, Leon. He was a Cleveland newscaster when I was growing up. Neat!

Leonaire. Leona.