Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Seeing Stars, waking up to RRD

OK, first let me start by saying I got this from a posting on another blog that I can't stop reading-beelog!
What you do is download a picture of yourself and you are profiled to see which celebrities you most resemble. It's totally ridiculous and I'm sure, in some way, tied to me ultimately having to purchase something or at least being harrassed by 1,000 emails from their sponsors.

You are given about 10 celebrities that you um, 'look like' but could only choose 8 to put in your collage-o-delusion. I opted out of Lisa Ling (just too gorgeous) and Rosanne Rosanna Danna (just a little too spot-on). **Matt, it's my christmas tree hair from middle school!



I guess this is what you take to the plastic surgeon?



I also profiled Matt--another picture of him rang up Zidane (yum!) I've always told him he looks like a young James Garner (what?!). Anyway, it was a fun way to waste an evening!

2 comments:

lenep said...

Matt looks definitively like a Belgian Elvis double (I guess it’s because of his pompadour).

I even found proof on YouTube…
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LjbMhYJ7Gjw

Alexandra said...

And we all thought Elvis was dead!

I did it, too (with a weird picture because it's all I had at the time). My results are on tsiroscarpenter.blogspot.com (you guys inspired us - we want to be just like you!)