Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The ladies in their Halloween gear

Do you think we overdid it a little for Halloween?


Hey what is that. Come on people, I gotta diaper that needs changin. Chop Chop.





Why are you looking at me as if someone spray painted me for Halloween?



Did you really have to paint my nails a pumpkin color?


That's right. It says "I love my Mummy." Get it?


Even though we would like to take credit for all of the festive gear, it's really not our doing. Aimee's mom and best friend from childhood sent several costumes-all of which Stella was not completely cooperative to model for us! At least we got a couple.

As far as the dogs, we have a long history of our local Kennel taking decorative liberties after bathing our dogs. The ladies took many photos of Darla and Ginny and even sent them to their corporate office. They called me mid-day to ask if I minded if they paint the dogs' nails. Of course not. I told them to do whatever they wanted as long as nothing gets tracked around our house. So far so good:)

No comments: