Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Matt The Art Dealer

(Rad Dad)

If I were an art Dealer, I would exclusively represent Mr. Joe Heaps Nelson. I stumbled upon his web site years ago and visit it every now and then. His Paintings are surreal and make me laugh. I don't know if they are purposefully funny, but I sit at the computer and giggle like a little girl.



(Berserk Cheerleader)

Joe tends to favor Cheerleaders. I have no idea why. There are many many cheerleader paintings on his site.



(P1$$ssed Off Cub Scout)


Finally, I would like to introduce a newer painting of his. This really made me chuckle. The title alone is funny:

Mammoth Hunt Gone Bad


Before you see it, understand that this is a painting. This guy put brush and paint to canvas to make it come to life.





Evidently, Cavemen had a sense of humor. Click on THE ABOVE image to see the detail. Check out the guys laughing. Brilliant!


http://www.joeheaps.com/. Copy and paste the domain name in a browser (the link is messed).


Good times:)

No comments: