Friday, August 31, 2007

Random Cell phone pics

I stress the word "RANDOM." These are pics I (Matt) have in my cell phone.





This is from my parking lot at work. I see this car often. The car's tires have ZERO traction. If this person skids in the rain, it must be like an ice rink. The most messed up thing is the Handicap tag on the Rear View Mirror. Maybe this person's handicap is muscular and vocal defficiency when trying to drive to the Tire Place and ask for new tires. I wish this car was not on the road.





The Mountains of Virginia this past weekend.






I came home from work to see our entire front stoop covered with boxes from Aimee's former employer. Before I took this picture, I had been carrying heavy boxes into our house on average once a week. When I saw this bunch of boxes, I took the picture to show Aimee at a later time to support my fury. I never did show her the photo, so she'll see it here.

I still replay the interview that she had for this job (which part of it became my second job as box carrier):


Interviewer: So, part of the job entails having to lift heavy boxes on a regular basis. Are there any circumstances that may prevent you from carrying out this job requirement?


Aimee: Absolutely not. Whether it be snow, extreme heat, freezing rain, I will be darned if those boxes don't get picked up and placed where they should be. Bottom line, I am dedicated. You can count on me.

As Aimee answers this question, a little blurb pops up above her head revealing her thoughts. While giving her answer, she envisions me carrying boxes with a loan tear running down my cheek. She then smiles and high-fives the interviewer.

No comments: